• Participate in design, development, maintenance ERP Application 1st level requirement.
• Preparation of Functional/ Technical Specifications and system user’s guide for ad hoc proprietary developed software application.
• Assist in technical feasibility study, evaluate and analyst user requirements, and recommend solutions.
• Participate in BI and Reporting tools design, develop, maintenance and training on end user requirement.
• Perform system and integration testing on the development.
• Develop and maintain office portal for system support maintenance
• Encode, test, debug and document programs based on technical specifications.
• Participate in relevant areas of System Development Life Cycle and project management cycle.
• Engage vendor on bug fixes
• Ensure relevant documentation are in place.
• Provide update to superior.
• Any assignment from time to time.
• Ensuring continue involvement and follow up closely on issue and progress update which act as custodian for the ERP module respectively.
• Knowing roles and responsibility of the functional departments who perform the specific routine task in the ERP system.
• Providing oversight with capable of assessing and addressing ERP issues in clear and strategic way.
• Initiate improvements, awareness on issue faced by end users and responsible to seek or suggest solutions to management for progress improvement.
• Duties and responsible as functional shared services in company group level.
• Candidate must possess at Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in SAP will be added advantage
• Reporting tools knowledge, e.g. Power BI or Crystal Report will be added advantages.
• Strong Logical, Analytical and Problem-Solving skill.
• Good attitude and able to work under minimum supervision under time constraint and pressure
• Able to be multitask.
• General office environment
• May require overtime or off-normal working hours during peak periods
• General office duties
• Ad hoc travelling to client sites may be required
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree , Master's Degree