• To understand and make planning for the Project base on ITB requirement and to ensure the overall project work execution are in accordance to relevant ISO Procedure, Project standard working Procedure and Quality Management System.
• To produce a planning, by using propre software in the format of schedule, and resources loading according to client’s requirement, from the perspective of progress and budget.
• To update and monitor the project planning timely
• To produce project control related document and pursue for client’s approval
• To prepare and establish the Overall Project Schedule and identify critical work activities and analyze the project progress versus project schedule planned on regular basis in order to meet project schedule requirements.
• To monitor, control and analyze overall project progress for each work category and notify to project team for further action as required. Inform all relevant parties to take immediate action once any possible delay identified.
• To update, monitor, and reporting on the document/drawing submission and approval process, and make sure timely submission and approval from respective parties.
• To verify any work progress claim and invoices received from Consultant, Subcontractor & Vendors etc.
• Obtains all necessary Client approval.
• To execute the project by working with a team of Engineering Manager, Procurement Manager, Project Controller, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager.
• To work with group of project engineer/superintendent, and lead group of supervisors for construction.
• To produce progress claim according to the progress milestone.
• To produce on Change Notice preparation and Variation Order if there is any.
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree , Master's Degree